People try fast food and wines as paired by a sommelier.
Friday, December 30, 2016
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Jamie's knocked up a fantastic winter punch, full of fruity flavour and perfect for a party - you have to give this a try. It's infused with winter spices and citrus, enhanced with fresh blackberries and pears, and taken to the next level with Martini Prosecco and Pear Vodka. Let us know what you think... (This is a paid ad by Martini)
Saturday, December 24, 2016
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Here's the recipe:
PEPPERMINT SHOT GLASSES WITH CANDY CANE VODKA
Silicone Shot Glass Mold
1. Create shot glasses by placing round peppermints in a silicone shot glass mold and baking for about 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Allow shot glasses to cool and fully harden before removing from mold.
3. To create candy cane vodka, place candy canes in a small bottle and fill with vodka. Allow to infuse for a few hours or until all candy is dissolved.
4. Pour and enjoy!
Sunday, December 18, 2016
Brunch is a time to gather around the kitchen table with friends and family. Sometimes you may be looking for something a little quirky, a little off-beat, something more than just the usual bacon and eggs. So at Ketel One, we've partnered with cocktail and food experts, to bring you a variety of favourite brunch dishes with a unique twist.
Thursday, December 15, 2016
VODKA MARSHMALLOW POPS
1. Place marshmallows on lollipop sticks.
2. Place marshmallow lollipops upside down in a shot glass and cover with marshmallow vodka.
3. Allow vodka to infuse for a few minutes. (DO NOT leave marshmallows in the vodka for too long or they will dissolve.)
4. Remove marshmallows lollipops from glass and shake off any excess vodka.
5. Shake to coat marshmallows with a colored sugar of your choice.
Monday, December 12, 2016
Joe "Christmas Elf" McCanta is getting us into the spirit with the perfect vodka cocktail for Christmas - the Bois Vanille. It's a delicious, spicy, Manhattan-like cocktail made with Grey Goose Vodka, Martini Rosso, Blackcurrant Liqueur and Peychauds Bitters. This drink will be your new favourite to sip by the fire on cold winter nights.
Friday, December 9, 2016
Throw a good old fashioned holiday party with a new twist on a classic drink. This easy and simple White Russian cocktail has a delicious Christmas kick that is pefect for the winter season. But if you want to get cozy early, mix one up this fall. We won’t judge.
How to make a Smirnoff White Russian (holiday edition):
1oz Bailey’s Espresso Flavored Coffee Liqueur
1oz Fresh Cream
1.5oz Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
Here's the recipe:
SALTED CARAMEL MARTINI
2 oz. (60ml) Caramel Vodka
2 oz. (60ml) Rum Chata
Rim martini glass with caramel syrup and salt.
Shake caramel vodka and rum chata with ice to chill.
Garnish inside of martini glass with caramel syrup.
Pour vodka rum chata mix into the martini glass.
Garnish martini glass with a caramel candy.