Cool down while getting turnt up.
Tequila Sunrise Pops
▪ 2 cups pineapple juice
▪ 1 lb, fresh pineapple, peeled and pureed
▪ 3/4 cup tequila
▪ 1/4 cup grenadine
1. Combine and stir pineapple juice, pureed pineapple and tequila. Fill popsicle wells 3/4 way up with pineapple mixture. Pour 1 teaspoon of grenadine into each well.
2. **NOTES** (1) The recipe makes a total of 32 oz. The amount of popsicles it yields will vary on the mold used. The mold used in the photo yields sixteen 3oz popsicles. (2) If your popsicle mold does not have a top, cover the top with foil and outline each well with your fingers. Cut a tiny slit in the middle of each well and insert popsicle stick.
• 1 ½ cup red wine (I used Cabernet)
• 1 ½ oz dark rum
• ¼ cup orange juice
• 3 rings of slice pineapple, canned is fine
• 1 peach, pitted and skin removed
• 2 tbsp sugar
• ⅛ tsp cinnamon
1. Combine wine, rum, orange juice, cinnamon, and sugar in a pitcher and stir to combine. Add fruit.
2. Dump pitcher contents into blender. Blend to puree fruit.
3. Unless you have a really big blender you will probably need to pour half the mixture back into the pitcher and work in batches.
4. With half of the sangria mixture in the blender add about 2 cups of ice and blend. Add more ice if necessary.
5. Pour in glasses and garnish with lime wedge.
For detailed instructions on how to make the XXL Watermelon Jell-shots, check out this post! http://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrn...