Rich has enlisted the help of whisky expert (and absolute legend) Jamie Mac, to talk Whisky Highballs. These long, refreshing whisky cocktails are a great way to enjoy whisky, and we've got three different ones for you to try. Give them a go this weekend! (This is a paid ad by Dewar's)
Discover surprising complexity with this bold cousin to the Negroni. Originally served at Harry's New York Bar in Paris, France - and now, all over the world - the Boulevardier will intrigue even the most discerning bourbon drinkers.
If you're looking for a drink to make for someone you love, look no further than Shev's French 75. It's a sparkling treat that you have to try - what's not to love? It's actually great any time, so try it for yourself! (This is a paid ad by Bombay Sapphire)
SWEET HEAT MARTINI
2 oz. (60ml) Vodka
1 oz. (30ml) Cointreau
½ oz. (15ml) Mango Puree
½ oz. (15ml) Passion Fruit Puree
Splash Lime Juice
1. In an ice filled glass combine vodka, cointreau, mango puree, passion fruit puree and lime juice. Shake well to combine.
2. Place sriracha in base of martini glass.
3. Strain mix into glass and garnish with lime wheel and raspberries. Enjoy!
We're JAMMIN' guys! Our mate Cocktail Kate is here to show us a winner of a Gin cocktail, made with Jam. It's a great cheat to make cocktails really easily, so give it a go with Raspberry, or whatever you have to hand. Let us know what Kate should make next... (This is a paid ad by Bombay Sapphire)
SRIRACHA PEPPER JELLO SHOTS
¼ Cup Vodka
3 oz. Cherry Jello
1 Cup Hot Water
1. Add cherry jello to hot water and stir well to combine. Add splash of sriracha. Allow to cool.
2. Once cooled, add vodka to jello mix.
3. Cut peppers in half and remove seeds. Pour mix into peppers and place in refrigerator to harden.
4. Once set serve and enjoy!
We all love a colourful rum cocktail, right? Well May is back to show us the Doctor Funk, a fantastic, fun, flavourful concoction made with white rum, grenadine, lime and a touch of absinthe. Shake it up at home and tell us what you think. Cheers Doc! (This is a paid ad by Bacardi)