These frozen treats are the perfect summer snack and an awesome party treat!
Slushy beer cocktails don’t get much better than this Beer Snow Cone with Tequila & Lime. To make these little icy cocktails just combine beer and tequila, garnish with lime wedges, and bang, you’re good to go!
BEER SNOW CONE WITH TEQUILA & LIME
24 oz. (720ml) Beer
4 oz. (120ml) Tequila
1. Pour beer and tequila into shallow glass baking dish and freeze. Once ice crystals begin to form, stir with a fork and freeze again. Repeat until desired consistency is reached.
2. Scoop mixture into snow cone cups and garnish with a lime wedge. Squeeze lime juice on top to serve.
Blast your mouth with refreshing boozy coolness with this Cucumber Mojito cocktail. This insanely tasty rum cocktail combines white rum, lime juice, club soda, simple syrup, cucumber slices, mint leaves, and lime slices, and manages to deliver big flavor with only a few simple ingredients.
2 oz. (60ml) White Rum
1/2 oz. (15ml) Lime Juice
2 oz. (60ml) Club Soda
Splash Simple Syrup
1. Drop lime slices, cucumber slices and mint leaves into a glass and drizzle with simple syrup. Muddle.
2. Add ice to glass and pour over rum. Shake mix.
3. Fill serving glass with ice and cucumber slices and strain mix inside.
3. Top with club soda and garnish with a mint leaf.
1 part Jose Cuervo Tradicional® Silver
1 part grapefruit juice
1 part soda water
1 teaspoon per glass of superfine sugar
Lime for garnish
Cut lime wheels. Run one lime wheel around the rim of glass then dip the glass into salt. In glass, add ice, Jose Cuervo Tradicional® Silver tequila, grapefruit juice, and superfine sugar. Stir ingredients. Pour in soda then garnish the glass with a fresh lime wheel. Enjoy!
1 Part Grenadine
1 Part Citrus Vodka
2 Parts Lemonade
3 Parts Blue Raspberry Vodka
Garnish: Blue Pop Rocks
1. Rim edge of bottle with pop rocks and add ice.
2. Pour over grenadine before mixing citrus vodka and lemonade and layering on top.
3. Finally layer blue raspberry vodka on top.